Simplest example of a jembe project.
Jembe is a platform to develop mobile or desktop application.
It is cross platform and can compile from any desktop os (win, mac and linux) to any other platform (ios, android, win, mac and linux).
- Open the jembe.config with jembe.
- Execute run to test the project in the debugger windows
Installation on android
- You need to have an android certificate before
- Execute "build" to generate the apk.
- Install the apk in your device
Installation on iPhone / iPad
- You need to have an ios certificate before
- Execute "build" to generate the ipa
- Install the ipa in your device