Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[JENKINS-25576] SecurityConfigUtils is removed after refactoring.
The only method that was in SecurityConfigUtils class is moved into ProjectBasedMatrixAuthorizationStrategy. As a result of refactoring, the class is removed. Change-Id: Id185e1d13ae6f6baa08350bafbe296810b7b6f6b
- Loading branch information
Showing with 19 additions and 54 deletions.
- +15 −0 ...va/org/jenkinsci/test/acceptance/plugins/matrix_auth/ProjectBasedMatrixAuthorizationStrategy.java
- +0 −48 src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/test/acceptance/utils/pluginTests/SecurityConfigUtils.java
- +2 −2 src/test/java/plugins/ActiveDirectoryTest.java
- +2 −4 src/test/java/plugins/no_docker/LdapPluginNoDockerTest.java
Oops, something went wrong.