Active Choices Plug-in
A Jenkins UI plugin for selecting one or multiple options for a job parameter. It provides a number of capabilities in a single plugin some, but not all, of which can be found amongst several other plugins. This project was previously called Uno Choice Plug-in, while under the BioUno project.
As of July 2014 the plugin supports:
- Selecting one or multiple options for a parameter
- Combo-box, check-box and radio button UI
- Dynamic generation of option values from a groovy command or Scriptler script
- Cascading updates when job form parameters change
- Displaying reference parameters (a new type of Jenkins UI parameter) which are dynamically generated, support cascading updates, and are displayed as a variety of HTML formatted elements on the job form.
This plugin is developed in support of the diverse computational requirements of life-science Jenkins applications as proposed by the BioUno project.
Many parts of the code may be adapted from existing plug-ins. We ask to keep issues related to this plug-in in Jenkins JIRA.
Visit the plug-in Wiki for more details on each parameter type.
mvn clean test install
This plug-in is licensed under the MIT License. Parts of this plug-in have been adapted from existing plug-ins with compatible licenses (e.g.: Apache License).