This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FIXED JENKINS-25511] [JENKINS-17309] Reverted XML escaping of message.
Revert of fix for JENKINS-17309. Previous solution was too aggressive, it makes sense to escape only messages from parsers that parse non-XML files. XML parsers should not escape entities at all. AbstractAnnotation never escapes entities now, only GCC parser escapes and invokes constructor with escaped message.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 9 additions and 24 deletions.
- +1 −0 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/analysis/util/AbstractPackageDetector.java
- +2 −4 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/analysis/util/EncodingValidator.java
- +2 −1 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/analysis/util/JavaPackageDetector.java
- +2 −4 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/analysis/util/model/AbstractAnnotation.java
- +2 −15 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/analysis/util/model/AbstractAnnotationTest.java