Campfire notifier plugin for Jenkins
Development of the original plugin seemed to stall, so I forked it to address a number of issues and add some extra features...
- Refactored the code to fix a number of null pointer exceptions.
- Moved from per-job to global config.
- Fixed issues with configuration details being lost after a restart.
- Tidied up jelly view for configuration form and added help files for each field.
- Added a link to the build in notifications sent to campfire.
Other features have since been added including...
- Support for campfire accounts with SSL enabled, added by Joshua Krall.
- A smart notification feature, added by Brad Greenlee, which disables success notifications unless the previous build was unsuccessful.
- Play sounds on build success and failure, added by Henry Poydar.
- Build notifications now include commit info.
- Room to which notifications are sent can be customised per-project.
- Subdomain and API token can be customized per-project.
Note: The plugin code is a bit of a mess, partly just because I don't have a lot of Java experience, but also because I simply haven't got the time to tidy it up. It does work though, and we use it daily without any trouble.
Update: The plugin code is less of a mess that it was, thanks to Dante Briones. Yay, thanks Dante, and welcome aboard!
This plugin is available from the Update Center in your Jenkins installation.
If you get HttpClient or WebClient exceptions, that probably means you've got some configuration setting wrong (while there is some validation of configuration settings, it's far from extensive).