Please sign in to comment.
Fixes [JENKINS-18899] : - Added option to chose whether to run "copyi…
…ng files back to master" in the end or along with the other post build tasks.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 40 additions and 2 deletions.
- +8 −2 src/main/java/com/michelin/cio/hudson/plugins/copytoslave/CopyToMasterNotifier.java
- +3 −0 src/main/resources/com/michelin/cio/hudson/plugins/copytoslave/CopyToMasterNotifier/config.jelly
- +1 −0 ...main/resources/com/michelin/cio/hudson/plugins/copytoslave/CopyToMasterNotifier/config.properties
- +28 −0 ...ources/com/michelin/cio/hudson/plugins/copytoslave/CopyToMasterNotifier/help-runInBackground.html
|@@ -0,0 +1,28 @@|
|- The MIT License|
|- Copyright (c) 2013, Vivekanand S V (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|- Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy|
|- of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal|
|- in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights|
|- to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell|
|- copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is|
|- furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:|
|- The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in|
|- all copies or substantial portions of the Software.|
|- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR|
|- IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,|
|- FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE|
|- AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER|
|- LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,|
|- OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN|
|- THE SOFTWARE.|
|If this is checked then copying files back to master will not run until the build result is finalized.|
|If you want this to run like other post build tasks (i.e., following the task order) then un-check this.|