Release date: Jun 22, 2018
- JENKINS-51994 - Warnings for unsupported Java versions now include the link to the Java Support Page
- JENKINS-46622 - Fix the Illegal Reflective Access warning on startup when running with Java 9+ (experimental support)
Release date: Jun 10, 2018
- JENKINS-51155 -
--enable-future-javaflag, which allows running with not-yet-supported Java versions
Release date: Mar 28, 2018
- JENKINS-50439 - Remove spurious "Failed to delete the temporary Winstone file /tmp/winstone/jenkins-2.x.war" warning when starting Jenkins
Release date: Mar 10, 2018
- JENKINS-49737 - Print warning if the executable is started with Java 9 or above.
- PR #15 - Developer: Update to the newest parent POM, cleanup issues reported by static analysis.
Release date: Jan 08, 2018
- PR #13 -
Add ability to supply WAR command-line arguments via STDIN using the
- JENKINS-22088 -
Prevent the disk space leak due to multiple copies of
winstone-XXXX.jarin the TEMP folder.
Release date: July 14, 2017
- JENKINS-45438 - Set context classloader to enable the ServiceLoader mechanism required for HTTP/2 support (PR #11).
Release date: June 16, 2017
Release date: June 14, 2017
- JENKINS-44764 - Executable WAR now checks for Java 8 instead of Java 7 before starting Jenkins (PR #8).
- JENKINS-44894 - Add system properties for managing the Jetty Session ID cookie name (PR #9).
See the commit history and Jenkins changelog.