Google Kubernetes Engine Plugin for Jenkins
The Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) Plugin allows you to deploy build artifacts to Kubernetes clusters running in GKE with Jenkins.
Please see the Google Kubernetes Engine Plugin docs for complete documentation.
- Go to Manage Jenkins then Manage Plugins.
- (Optional) Make sure the plugin manager has updated data by clicking the Check now button.
- In the Plugin Manager, click the Available tab and look for the "Google Kubernetes Engine Plugin".
- Check the box under the Install column and click the Install without restart button.
- If the plugin does not appear under Available, make sure it appears under Installed and is enabled.
Plugin Source Build Installation
See Plugin Source Build Installation to build and install from source.
Feature requests and bug reports
Please file feature requests and bug reports as github issues.