Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Added option to control whether or not artifacts are downloaded
There is a new option (downloadArtifacts) that controls whether or not artifacts are downloaded. If they are (the default to maintain backwards compatibility) then the trigger will check to see if any artifacts inside a dependency have changed with out changing the version number. If artifacts are not configured for download, the trigger only checks to make sure the resolved dependency version has not changed. Fixes JENKINS-28044
- Loading branch information
Showing with 72 additions and 22 deletions.
- +27 −8 src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/ivytrigger/IvyTrigger.java
- +31 −14 src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/ivytrigger/IvyTriggerEvaluator.java
- +5 −0 src/main/resources/org/jenkinsci/plugins/ivytrigger/IvyTrigger/config.jelly
- +9 −0 src/main/resources/org/jenkinsci/plugins/ivytrigger/IvyTrigger/help-downloadArtifacts.html
|@@ -0,0 +1,9 @@|
|Whether or not to download the artifacts within a dependency.<br/>|
|If this is false, then much less disk space is used. However a change in the|
|artifacts, or the addition or removal of artifacts, of a dependency that does|
|not <strong>also</strong> cause a version number change in the dependency|
|will not be detected.|