Please sign in to comment.
Report 100% for empty Coverage objects
If a section of code has no branches, we should report 100% branch coverage not 0% coverage. This prevents spurious threshold violations for such code. (This concern also applies to other coverage measures, although in practice I've only encountered this problem for branches.) Fixes JENKINS-25076 and JENKINS-29117
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 13 deletions.
- BIN resources/test/multiple.png
- +1 −1 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/jacoco/model/Coverage.java
- +2 −2 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/jacoco/CoverageTest.java
- +6 −6 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/jacoco/model/CoverageObjectGraphTest.java
- +4 −4 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/jacococoveragecolumn/JaCoCoColumnTest.java
BIN -2.2 KB (88%) resources/test/multiple.png
Binary file not shown.