Jenkins Unit Test Harness
Defines test harness for Jenkins core and plugins that you can use during the
mvn test phase.
See wiki page
2.40 (2018 Jul 20)
- JENKINS-49046: Fix
2.39 (2018 Jun 05)
RunLoadCountercompatible with Pipeline (
- Prevent agent processes from stealing focus on OS X.
- Make the
2.38 (2018 Apr 09)
- JENKINS-50598: ability to run
JenkinsRule-based tests with a custom WAR file.
- JENKINS-50590: fix combination of crumbs with existing request parameters.
2.37 (2018 Apr 06)
2.36 (2018 Apr 04)
- JENKINS-50476:: offer a way to assert that Jenkins won't start
2.35 (2018 Apr 04)
2.34 (2018 Jan 29)
2.33 (2017 Dec 21)
RestartableJenkinsRuleutilities to simulate abrupt (i.e., unplanned) shutdowns.
2.32 (2017 Oct 28)
LoggerRule.recordPackageas a convenience.
LoggerRule.recordedmethods returning matchers to simplify checking for log records.
.withBasicApiTokenmethods to simplify passing authentication to REST requests as an alternative to
JNLPLauncherfailed rather than waiting.
- Do not even try to persist an
2.31 (2017 Oct 17)
JenkinsRule.createComputerLauncherto return the more generic type
2.30 (2017 Oct 10)
JenkinsRuleplugin setup error involving excluded optional transitive dependencies.
2.29 (2017 Oct 10)
JenkinsRule.waitOnline, improving diagnostics for
- Issue a friendlier warning for a harmless
@TestExtensionbinary incompatibility issue.
2.28 (2017 Sep 26)
- Fixing a regression in
LoggerRulein 2.26, and improving log appearance further.
2.27 (2017 Sep 20)
- JENKINS-45245: work around incorrect Maven test classpath in IntelliJ IDEA.
- More readable timestamps in log messages during tests.
2.26 (2017 Sep 13)
- Adjust Jetty configuration to use a fixed number of “acceptors” and “selectors”. This has been observed to fix JENKINS-43666-like test failures in some CI environments, depending on the reported number of CPU cores.
- Improve display of messages when using
2.25 (2017 Sep 12)
- More reliable test timeout system in
2.24 (2017 Aug 02)
RestartableJenkinsRule.thenwith a Java 8-friendly signature.
- Upgrade to Jetty 9.4.
2.23 (2017 Jun 26)
- JENKINS-41631: removing the Maven Embedder dependency from the harness.
JenkinsRuleshould ensure that Jenkins reaches the
2.22 (2017 May 02)
Runrather than just
2.21 (2017 Apr 25)
- Fixed a regression in 2.20 affecting especially
InjectedTeston Jenkins 2.x.
2.20 (2017 Apr 20)
- “Detached” plugins in Jenkins 2.x are no longer loaded implicitly during tests. You should declare
test-scoped dependencies on plugins you expect to use during your tests, in the desired versions.
TestPluginManager.installResourcePluginhas been removed, and
installDetachedPluginadded for unusual cases.
- Avoid using methods deleted in newer version of HtmlUnit.
waitForMessagecan fail immediately if the build is completed.
- Possible to override
CLICommandInvoker.authorizedToin favor of a simpler
- Make Jetty be quiet during functional tests.
- Pick up
jetty-utilfrom our specified version to avoid conflicts.
2.19 (2017 Feb 27)
- Avoid any fixed timeout on
2.18 (2016 Dec 20)
ComputerConnectors can be tested through
MemoryAssert.assertGC: now catches more root references, and can run with the environment variable
ASSERT_GC_VERBOSE=trueto track down
- Better report
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical; generally this is a symptom of a plugin missing a root
2.17 (2016 Oct 10)
JenkinsRule.getLogfixed to make fewer assumptions about the implementation of
2.16 and earlier