Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[JENKINS-27035] Gathering command read/write events (#3071)
* Slave.JnlpJar.getURL did not work in some modes when core had a snapshot dependency on Remoting. * Starting to implement Channel.Listener.read/write. * Now obtaining response timing statistics. * For now, avoiding timestamped snapshots, as it caused problems for #3120 which I have asked for help from @stephenc diagnosing. * Simplified logging a bit. * onResponse * hudson.FilePath$Mkdirs is a lot more readable than hudson.FilePath$13. * Specific snapshot. * onJar * LoggingChannelListener * remoting.version=3.17 * Making a few test assertions more lenient to adapt to jenkinsci/remoting#247.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 25 additions and 16 deletions.
- +19 −11 core/src/main/java/hudson/FilePath.java
- +2 −1 core/src/main/java/hudson/slaves/SlaveComputer.java
- +1 −1 pom.xml
- +1 −1 test/src/test/java/hudson/bugs/JnlpAccessWithSecuredHudsonTest.java
- +1 −1 test/src/test/java/jenkins/security/Security218Test.java
- +1 −1 test/src/test/java/jenkins/security/s2m/DefaultFilePathFilterTest.java