Please sign in to comment.
Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into JENKINS-21063
* upstream/master: ReleasesCauses are now userIdCause - so update RSS appropriatly. [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration [maven-release-plugin] prepare release m2release-0.13.0 Fixed a few UI text items in the project configuration dialog to align with text items in release dialog. [FIXED JENKINS-20983] Improve help text for "Preselect append Jenkins username" option [FIXED JENKINS-21060] Improve help text of "Number of successful release builds to keep"
- Loading branch information
Showing with 10 additions and 8 deletions.
- +1 −1 pom.xml
- +3 −2 src/main/java/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/m2release/dashboard/RecentReleasesPortlet.java
- +3 −3 src/main/resources/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/m2release/M2ReleaseBuildWrapper/config.jelly
- +2 −1 src/main/webapp/help-projectConfig-numberOfReleaseBuildsToKeep.html
- +1 −1 src/main/webapp/help-projectConfig-selectAppendHudsonUsername.html
|@@ -1,4 +1,5 @@|
|Specify the number of successful release builds to keep forever.|
|A value of <tt>-1</tt> will lock all successful release builds, <tt>0</tt> will not lock any builds.|
|A value of <tt>-1</tt> will lock all successful release builds, <tt>0</tt> will not lock any builds.<br />|
|Note: Any change to this configuration will be applied during the next release build.|
|@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@|
|Enable this to have the "Append Jenkins username" option selected by default in the "Perform Maven Release" view.|
|Enable this to have the "Append Jenkins Username" option (part of the "Specify custom SCM comment prefix" configuration) selected by default in the "Perform Maven Release" view.|