Please sign in to comment.
[JENKINS-21903] Amending 0ff6a1b with flag blockTriggerWhenBuilding t…
…o control the new behavior, rather than overloading blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding. Allows more detailed control that may be needed in some setups. Also preserves the default behavior from older plugin versions to avoid surprises.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 67 additions and 6 deletions.
- +3 −2 src/main/java/hudson/maven/AbstractMavenProject.java
- +18 −1 src/main/java/hudson/maven/MavenModuleSet.java
- +12 −3 src/main/resources/hudson/maven/MavenModuleSet/configure-entries.jelly
- +12 −0 src/main/webapp/blockTriggerWhenBuilding.html
- +22 −0 src/test/java/hudson/maven/MavenModuleSetTest.java
|@@ -0,0 +1,12 @@|
|By default when a newer build of an upstream project is building (or in queue),|
|an earlier build will not trigger builds of downstream modules.|
|This is under the assumption that those builds would soon be superseded and are not of interest.|
|You can however disable this logic on the upstream project, which will result in a fuller sequence of downstream builds.|
|This is not be confused with <b>Block build when upstream project is building</b> (marked on the other project),|
|which controls <em>scheduling</em> of the downstream project once it has been triggered.|