All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
1.0.4 - November 2018
- Compartments listed are no longer limited to 25 values.
- Child Compartments are now visible in Compartments.
- Template Instance Cap functionality. Instance Cap can now be placed at Template level.
- "Virtual Cloud Network Compartment" Drop Down in Template configuration to access Network resources in separate compartments. Improves Template loading performance. Note: if upgrading from v1.0.3 (or earlier) and the Networks resources is in a separate compartment than the default Compartment, you may have to update the values in your existing Template configuration.
1.0.3 - October 2018
- Fix "I/O error in channel oci-compute" java.io.EOFException severe messages in Jenkins log.
- Fix issue where some values fail due to OCI API limit being exceeded with large number of Templates.
- Plugin Description seen in Plugin's Available screen.
- "Max number of async threads" Field in Cloud configuration. Allows user to specify the max number of async threads to use when loading Templates configuration.
- "Image Compartment" Drop Down in Template configuration for images in separate compartments. Note: if upgrading from v1.0.2 (or earlier) and the Images are in a separate compartment than the default Compartment, you may have to update the values in your existing Template configuration.
1.0.2 - June 2018
- Instance cap can no longer be exceeded
- Fix error on Node Configuration Screen
- Subnets now filtering by Availability Domain
- Use Jenkins HTTP proxy configuration for OCI API calls
- Prevent termination of temporarily offline Agents
- Faster loading of Cloud and Template configuration options in Jenkins Configure screen
- Better error description for remote machine with no Java installed
- "Name" and "Number of Executors" reconfiguration options in the Nodes > Configure Screen
1.0.1 - April 2018
Idle Termination Minutes. 0 now working as expected and Instance will not Terminate.
Fixed broken links in Plugin Help options.
Fixed "unexpected stream termination" issue which removes HTTP Proxy for ssh connection to agents.
ssh credentials are now encrypted in Jenkins config file.
- Shorten Compartment Drop-Down names and removed bloated bracket content.
Ability to access Images, Virtual Cloud Network, and Subnet items from separate Compartments.
Checkbox to attach Public IP to Instances. If this option is unchecked, only the private IP is assigned.
Checkbox to use Public IP to ssh to instances. If this Option is unchecked, the Plugin will connect to the private IP of the instance.
1.0.0 - December 2017
- Initial Release
- Support added for OCI resource allocation via Jenkins plugin