Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Merge pull request #296 from recena/JENKINS-31153
[JENKINS-31153] Rename Workflow to Pipeline Originally-Committed-As: 118b89e1b1828a39f50fb955942ffcbbe69e653e
- Loading branch information
Showing with 8 additions and 8 deletions.
- +1 −1 durable-task-step/pom.xml
- +1 −1 multibranch/src/main/resources/index.jelly
- +1 −1 .../src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/workflow/support/steps/build/BuildTriggerCancelledCause.java
- +2 −2 .../main/resources/org/jenkinsci/plugins/workflow/support/steps/build/BuildTriggerStep/help-job.html
- +3 −3 ...main/resources/org/jenkinsci/plugins/workflow/support/steps/build/BuildTriggerStep/help-wait.html
|@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@|
|Name of a downstream job to build.|
|May be another Workflow job, but more commonly a freestyle or other project.|
|Use a simple name if the job is in the same folder as this upstream workflow job;|
|May be another Pipeline job, but more commonly a freestyle or other project.|
|Use a simple name if the job is in the same folder as this upstream Pipeline job;|
|otherwise can use relative paths like <code>../sister-folder/downstream</code>|
|or absolute paths like <code>/top-level-folder/nested-folder/downstream</code>.|