Please sign in to comment.
JENKINS-26568: New accumulated commit message:
The accumulated commit strategy is now using a commit message that is almost identical to the squash commit message. It includes the commit message of every included commit. Implementation change details: - Fixed the callback method, by limiting JGit tree walk to only work on branch and ignore master. That is, master commits are not collected and the tree walk stops. - Minor helper method implemented in TestUtilsFactory that can count commits on a branch. - All tests are moved to its own class, and there are tests written for a series of common cases. Each test case verifies selected text strings are in the new commit message.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,591 additions and 96 deletions.
- +7 −3 src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pretestedintegration/scm/git/AccumulatedCommitStrategy.java
- +51 −13 ...main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pretestedintegration/scm/git/GetAllCommitsFromBranchCallback.java
- +1,505 −0 ...va/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pretestedintegration/integration/scm/git/AccumulatedCommitMessageIT.java
- +1 −75 ...a/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pretestedintegration/integration/scm/git/AccumulatedCommitStrategyIT.java
- +27 −5 src/test/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pretestedintegration/integration/scm/git/TestUtilsFactory.java
Oops, something went wrong.