This is a Jenkins Plug-in which
- pulls SCM ChangeSet information from Jenkins Builds and updates relevant Rally defect or story as a build action.
- picks up Task details [status, actual hrs, todo hrs etc] from scm comments (if provided) and updates rally task details accordingly.
- saves developers the effort of writing, installing, and maintaining check-in hooks for SCM tools (svn, cvs, perforce etc) in order to update Rally changsets, a task which is especially difficult if your organisation uses more than one configuration management tool.
- stores your Jenkins build statuses in Rally every time a story or defect is updated by commit message (optional).
For more information, please see the project page.
Here is a list of maven tasks that I use on this project:
- mvn verify: runs all tests
- mvn package: creates the
hpiplugin archive to be used with Jenkins
- mvn hpi:run -Djetty.port=8090: runs the Jenkins server (with the plugin pre-loaded) on port 8090
- mvn cobertura:cobertura: runs all the tests, gathering code coverage metrics
- mvn org.pitest:pitest-maven:mutationCoverage: runs Pitest mutation coverage
- mvn org.pitest:pitest-maven:scmMutationCoverage -Dinclude=ADDED,UNKNOWN,MODIFIED -DmutationThreshold=85: runs PITest mutation coverage only on modified files, failing if the threshold is below 85%
This project is distributed under the MIT license.