Release date: (Feb 04, 2018)
Release date: (Oct 27, 2017)
- JENKINS-27026 - Fire authentication events in SecurityListeners when a user connects using SSH.
- PR #21 - Update Parent POM and resolve upper bound dependency issues.
Release Date: (Oct 13, 2017)
- #20 - Make SSHD startup synchronous (partially reverts changes in 2.1).
Release Date: (September 25, 2017)
- #19 - Do not wait for
SSHDto be fully up during Jenkins startup.
- #19 - Avoid race condition between
Release Date: (July 05, 2017)
- Update from SSHD Core
0.14.0to Apache MINA SSHD
- See links to the integrated changes below
- JENKINS-43668 - Cleanup Trilead SSH-2 usages in the SSHD Module.
- JENKINS-39738 -
aes256ctrciphers if JVM supports them (unlimited-strength encryption).
Integrated SSHD Changes:
- SSHD 1.0.0
- SSHD 1.1.0
- SSHD 1.1.1
- SSHD 1.2.0
- SSHD 1.3.0
- SSHD 1.4.0
- SSHD 1.5.0 - N/A, the release has been burned
- SSHD 1.6.0
2.0 Compatibility notice
- Plugins merely using the
SshCommandFactoryextension point to offer SSH services (
workflowLibs.git, for example) should be unaffected.
- Plugins which referred to arbitrary
org.apache.sshd.**classes may not work unless updated to use the
pluginFirstClassLoaderflag to bundle their own private copy in a fixed version
- We do not see such plugins in https://github.com/jenkinsci and other public repositories
Release date: (Apr 07, 2017) => Jenkins
- JENKINS-33595 - Disable SSHD port by default on new installations.
Release date: (Mar 11, 2017) => Jenkins
- PR #9 - Move SSH server port configuration to security options page.
Release date: (Dec 11, 2016) => Jenkins
2.37, backported to
- PR #8 -
Update SSHD Core from
- JENKINS-40362 - SSHD Module: Handshake was failing (wrong shared secret) 1 out of 256 times due to SSHD-330.
Integrated SSHD Core Changes:
- SSHD Core 0.9
- SSHD Core 0.10.0
- SSHD Core 0.10.1
- SSHD Core 0.11.0
- SSHD Core 0.12.0
- SSHD Core 0.13.0
- SSHD Core 0.14.0
There is no changelogs for this release and previous ones. See the commit history.