Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[JENKINS-50713] Add forward slash to timestamps URLs
This seems to be the correct URL and without the forward slash some web servers (e.g. nginx) fail to load the page. The Jenkins built-in web server was not affected because it redirects to add the forward slash automatically.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 7 additions and 7 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/timestamper/format/ElapsedTimestampFormat.java
- +1 −1 src/main/java/hudson/plugins/timestamper/format/SystemTimestampFormat.java
- +2 −2 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/timestamper/format/ElapsedTimestampFormatTest.java
- +3 −3 src/test/java/hudson/plugins/timestamper/format/SystemTimestampFormatTest.java