This Jenkins plugin gives the ability to publish tweets for the result of a build.
Full documentation can be seen on the wiki page on the Jenkins Plugin Wiki Page.
Although it's on the wiki too, having it here allows us to update it as development is being done. Once the release is made, the wiki can then be updated.
- Updated to Twitter4J 3.0.3
- Upgraded Jenkins dependency to 1.445
- support OAuth. JENKINS-7365
- Change build number mark to "$" from "#".
- Fixed validation of input form.
- Fixed JENKINS-4476.
- Upgraded to Twitter4J 2.0.10.
- Fixed Maven Project Job can use Twitter Plugin.
- Upgraded to Twitter4J 1.0.4.
- Tweets are now sent asynchronously.
- Can now specify a different username/password per project.
- Tweets can optionally include the build URL.
- Tweets can be restricted to only be sent when a build fails or recovers.
- Initial release