Fullstack MasterClass Project
- Mongo 4.X or later
- NodeJs v11.15.0 or Lower (https://stackoverflow.com/a/57804190)
- clone/download repo
- make sure you have foreman and nodemon installed globally.
- create a .env file in your dev machine, or create on your production server.
- run npm install
- update import.js to add your own user
- run: node -r dotenv/config import.js
- make sure you have a .env, and change vars to match your settings.
- Run by: ./start
- Once everything is set on your local, upload everything but node_modules and .env. Be sure to add the vars in your server config. On heroku, this should run automatically as it has foreman
Sample .env file
Please note this app is a demo, and may not be production ready (low score on google page speed). Also, it uses an older version (V3) of Gulp, unfortunately, upgrading breaks the process.