Workshop challenge checklist
As you complete tasks, you can
cross them out by surrounding with
- Have a look around the files here. Where are the R scripts? What are the directories
- Notice that this README is an
.Rmdfile. That means it could contain R code and will need to be rendered to create
- Open R/01_write-installed-packages.R. Write the script as directed. Run it. Commit and push the current state.
- Open R/02_wrangle-packages.R. Fill in the missing pieces of the script as directed. Run it. Commit and push the current state.
- Open R/03_barchart-packages-built.R. Fill in the missing pieces of the script as directed. Run it. Commit and push the current state.
- Fill in the blanks below in this README, using the results stored elsewhere.
- If you get this far, write an R script to run the whole analysis and, perhaps, another script that does a
make cleanstyle reset.
The goal of packages-report is to FINISH THIS SENTENCE.
FILL THIS IN!!! add-on packages installed.
Here's how they break down in terms of which version of R they were built under, which is related to how recently they were updated on CRAN.
Flow of the analysis
If you have time, document the analysis works, using internal links.