Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20681026-ccu3.tgz 194 MB
- RaspberryMatic-220.127.116.1181026-ccu3.tgz.sha256 106 Bytes
- RaspberryMatic-18.104.22.16881026-rpi0.zip 195 MB
- RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12481026-rpi0.zip.sha256 106 Bytes
- RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19981026-rpi3.zip 196 MB
- RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5281026-rpi3.zip.sha256 106 Bytes
- RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20681026-tinkerboard.zip 193 MB
- RaspberryMatic-220.127.116.1181026-tinkerboard.zip.sha256 113 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is release 18.104.22.16881026 of RaspberryMatic which is a bugfixing and minor enhancement release:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.37.8-4 incorporating the following changes:
R1.00.0388.0130 (Oct 14 2018)with the following changes:
- fixed bug in
State()call on HSSdp objects which always returned false (#367).
IseIdArraytype which will allow to sort an idarray by the names of the objects being part of the array. It will return true if the sort operation succeded and false if not (#411).
CENTRAL:0PONG xmlrpc warnings by ignoring PONG events to "CENTRAL" in general. Also switched the unknown HSSDevice messages to info rather than always logging as an error.
- fixed bug in
- added workarounds to
libXmlRpcto play nicer with the XMLRPC server implementation in HMIPServer which doesn't send any methodResponses at all for unknown or unexpected xmlrpc requests. This also fixes the stalled "Link List" output when using DevConfig (#441).
eq3configdwith minor crash fixes upon receiving empty UDP datagrams.
hss_ledwith functionality to completely disable the RPI-RF-MOD LED upon a finished boot by creating an empty
/etc/config/disableLEDfile and to also regularly check for a valid internet connection and update all status files/LEDs accordingly.
- integrated new WebUI patch to display the battery and valve status of all heating class relevant devices (e.g. HM-CC-RT-DN) (#444).
- completely rewritten the cron-based DutyCycle system variable update script from scratch improving general performance and reliability and modified it to raise an alarm message if the DutyCycle reaches >= 98%.
/bin/triggerAlarm.tclhelper script to generate an alarm message within the WebUI to create the necessary "Alarmzone 1" system variable on demand and to allow to specify another optional variable name as the second command parameter which will then be generated instead.
- updated buildroot/Linux environment to latest stable 2018.08.1 version.
- updated U-Boot bootloader to latest stable 2018.09 version.
- updated RaspberryPi Linux kernel to 4.14.71 (raspberrypi-kernel_1.20180924-1) including corresponding RaspberryPi firmware files.
- updated armbian-based Tinkerboard Linux kernel + U-Boot patchset and raised kernel version to 4.14.75 accordingly.
- updated S.USV firmware files to latest 2.61/2.22/1.4 firmware files available (updates to these firmware have to be, however, still performed manually using a command similar to
/opt/susvd/susv -flash /opt/susvd/fw/susv_fw_XXX.hex).
- a HTTPS SSL certificate will now be automatically regenerated if it was found to be expired.
- fixed DHCP client calls to use "eQ3-CCU3" vendor class to identify itself.
- fixed passwd change in recovery-system to use
mkpasswdto set a SSH password.
- fixed recovery system to not require any valid rootfs partition anymore to actually update or flash a system update.
- fixed a minor bug in the CloudMatic Addon package to use the right armhf-platform nginx binary and updated the Addon to version 20181025 which includes a minor fix for delivering the Cloudmatic pages with the right
- fixed bug where the config of lighttpd was not gracefully reloaded anymore if a new certificate was generated (#184).
- integrated new dedicated RaspberryMatic logo in WebUI.
- minor bugfixes and functional changes.
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
💼RaspberryPi3+, RaspberryPi3, RaspberryPi2, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 (lite):
💼RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
💼Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
💼CCU3 Firmware Upgrade Archive: