This is release 220.127.116.1190504 of RaspberryMatic which is a feature release including the following new features and minor bugfixes:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.45.7-4 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.45.7 firmware
- added new
R1.00.0388.0207 (May 1 2019)version which comes with the following changes:
- fixed another minor timer module issue where during winter->summer dst change a periodic timer could have been executed twice with the same begin time. In addition, even timers outside the start/stop times of the dst change were incorrectly executed.
- fixed another issue in the begin time calculation of period timers which could result in unexpected segfaults under certain conditions.
- the history buffer size can now be specified/modified using
/etc/rega.confby specifying a
- implemented new
system.SunAltitude()script functions which will return the current sun position in degrees relative to the current position and time.
- integrated another time module fix where upon startup all periodic timers fired a single time even though their time didn't match the actual time they should fire.
- moved scheduler thread startup to be started earlier so that timer evaluations can be performed more early.
- fixed minor bug where in case a system variable was connected to a channel this reference wasn't cleared correctly upon removal of the channel/device (https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=50077)
- the embedded web server of ReGaHss will not output any
Server:response header anymore to reduce the probability to use search engines to find CCU installations insecurely connected via port forwarding.
- fixed a bug in the astro day/night calculation routines where on a DST switch day from midnight till the switch time an incorrect sunrise/sunset time was returned.
- if any output is put to the console a timestamp will now be added and the output will be properly synchronized throughout the different used threads.
- updated buildroot/Linux version to latest stable 2019.02.2 version coming with only minor changes and important security fixes compared to the previous version.
- raised maximum number of history/protocol entries from 3000 to 10000 so that external applications (e.g. PocketControl) or the WebUI can maintain more history entries.
- bumped linux kernel version to 4.19.36 for ASUS Tinkerboard and RaspberryPi including the corresponding firmware files.
- added an under-voltage monitoring check using
vcgencmd(RaspberryPi only) and
monitso that users are warned if their connected power supply is not capable of providing enough voltage to the system.
libnetfilter conntrackas new default packages which should better match the default package set like in a CCU2.
- integrated basic
exFATfilesystem support for e.g. mounting external USB devices.
- added a new major WebUI feature patch introducing functionality providing sticky filters. Now filters for table displays in the WebUI will keep the filter rules if a WebUI user returns to the table display (e.g. listing devices). This should considerably improve usability when working with the WebUI (#601, #243, @psi-4ward).
- added new WebUI patch to add IANA conform timezones (e.g.
Europe/Berlin) and to also have more locations and more detailed GPS coordinates defined so that users can more easily install a RaspberryMatic system worldwide (#602).
- integrated a protection against cross site scripting (XSS) attacks by forcing
Content-Security-Policy:response headers and masking lighttpd to not output any
Server:response header at all to improve security (#597, @psytester).
- integrated more WebUI related security fixes for the ESP remote script API where for some functions no user level check had been performed and thus non-admin users could easily perform admin operations.
- enhanced the "Equal than" WebUI patch to also fix a problem in incorrectly setting the condition type thought no condition was changed when saving a WebUI program with string comparisons.
- added new WebUI patch fixing an incorrect reference to
nfs_datepicker.cssin the help page, which isn't required anymore and just resulted in font size errors if included.
- added a new WebUI bugfix patch which fixes an issue when generating the usrAckInstallWizard files in case a username contains more than plain ASCII characters (#600).
- fixed bug where monitoring the health of the
wlan0interface did not work correctly on platforms not having any wifi interface at all (#587).
triggerAlarm.tclto generate an alarm system variable will now make sure to correctly set the system viable meta data as well and re-create it if not setup correctly.
- fixed network setup to not incorrectly flush IPv6 connectivity parameters upon IPv4 DHCP setup and also integrated some minor changes to use
- fixed monit to not monitor
irqbalanceif only one CPU is present and thus using irqbalance would not make any sense (#596).
- fixed monit to only trigger an internet connectivity alarm after 5 minutes of constant downtime. This should reduce the probability of alarm messages in case an internet provider performs nightly reconnects which should not be critical.
- fixed problem where
restoreBackup.shdid stop/start services without considering the new monitoring service (#612).
- fixed the monit monitoring interval from 3s to 13s and generally increased the network port check limits to 5 cycles so that monit will only alarm users after ~65 seconds if a service is down (#604).
👪 Contributors (alphabetically):
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
CCU3 (Firmware Upgrade Archive):