Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is release 18.104.22.16880826 of RaspberryMatic with mainly important bugfixes and minor enhancements:
- updated OCCU to 2.35.16-2 incorporating the following major bugfixes and improvements:
- updated ReGaHss scripting engine version to
R1.00.0388.0129 (Aug 25 2018)incorporating the following fixes/changes:
- fixed use of
system.Exec()to background executions which sometimes resulted in stalled zombie processes causing other programs/script to not being executed anymore.
- fixed incorrect "Failed to close mutex" error outputs when the mutex destroy operation returned
- don't allow incorrect uses of
Variable()which potentially may invalidate important information. Instead we output a warning of the incorrect use and suggest alternative functions to be used.
- removed 49 character workaround which tried to solve problems with truncated object names that old legacy versions of ReGaHss created and thus object name comparisons with the full name started to fail in newer ReGaHss versions.
- fixed use of
- updated RaspberryPi Linux kernel to 4.14.62 (raspberrypi-kernel_1.20180817-1) including corresponding RaspberryPi firmware to potentially fix random kernel panic issues reported lately (#393).
- updated armbian-based Tinkerboard Linux kernel + U-Boot patchset and raised kernel version to 4.14.66 accordingly.
- updated buildroot/Linux environment to latest stable 2018.05.1 version.
- updated Java Runtime Environment to latest 1.8.0_181-22.214.171.124 version.
- integrated new WebUI patch introducing "apple-touch-icon" like html tags to special PNG logo files so that linking the CCU WebUI to your iPhone/iPad background shows up a proper icon. In addition new RaspberryMatic specific favicons are introduced with the raspberry logo in the center (#368).
- integrated fix for WebUI bug in the device firmware overview display which didn't show up correctly if an empty device type description was found.
devconfig.cgipatch where display of certain devices caused problems if unknown enum types are used.
ethtoolas a new standard tool to RaspberryMatic to allow for querying+tuning ethernet link/type parameters.
- bumped lighttpd version to latest 1.4.50 to fix certain important bugs (see #332) and to get rid of a required bugfix patch.
- fixed ifplugd handling by properly returning with exit code 1 so that interfaces will be re-configured if starting without any network cable was performed.
- integrated bugfix for RPI-RF-MOD RTC clock setup by explicitly turning on the charging mode for the goldcap using i2c commands.
- integrated bugfix for potential bug where a firmware update was not possible if no time server and RTC clock was available and thus the date was set to 01.01.1970.
- integrated change to let the recovery system directly format the user partition upon factory reset and not propagate this job to the base system.
- integrated WebUI change for recovery system integrating a slightly improved recovery system usability.
- changed network setup to use traditional
ifconfigfor the initial setup of the corresponding network interface. This will fix display of the proper broadcast address.
- when connecting an USB memory stick an explicit
measurementdirectory will now be generated and the homematic subsystem flagged for an available USB measurements device for being used for the diagram functionality in future.
- minor bugfixes and functional changes.
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available.
💼RaspberryPi3+, RaspberryPi3, RaspberryPi2, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 (lite):
RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19980826-rpi3.zip SHA256: b95002ec7e471f97170f33d90eac2767caa3f5a6585b02628be4e569c8ac259f
💼RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5280826-rpi0.zip SHA256: 60baeeee5df50325d81681e0d59570508b2dc70e89a081df3bb29940d50f66e1
💼Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20680826-tinkerboard.zip SHA256: 23e4806a5ca6e0a889557b1b90e1e9f3d450baaa5e22404c536be817009031ce