Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is the final 1.6 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- added ccu3/raspberrymatic x86 platform as a new supported platform on which hm-pdetect runs (added corresponding x86 binaries) (#70).
This is the final 1.5 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- improved CCU 3.41.x firmware compatibility by allowing to specify an own REGAPORT settings which defaults to 8183 now on the CCU itself so that creating/setting system variables works again (#59, #60).
This is the final 1.4 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- fixed update check to work with newer RaspberryMatic/CCU3 firmwaer versions.
- minor bugfixes
This is the final 1.3 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- system variables will now be retrieved using
ID_SYSTEM_VARIABLESto ensure that only system variables are modified/executed and not programs/devices with the same name.
- replaced update_addon binary with armv6 compatible version for the RaspberryMatic part.
hm_pdetect-1.3.tar.gz – 327c80451116bfa98daa8365f72eb5709d540904aef38815a5d1a5a471c24c4a
This is the final 1.2 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- reworked json-based query.cgi parsing routines to reformat the result data so that it can be definitly be parsed line-by-line. This make the add-on compatible to recent beta versions of FRITZ!OS 6.69+.
This is the final 1.1 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- removed the 'speed' and 'wlan' parameter checks again as they caused more unreliable detection of devices than actually improving it.
This is the final 1.0 release of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- fixed some bug where whitespaces within the device configuration syntax caused hm_pdetect to fail to detect any devices.
- slightly improved devices detection in FRITZ!OS 6.5x by also evaluating the "speed" parameter for wlan devices.
This is the release of version 0.9 of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- fixed bug with CCU variable prefix/postfix mixup ending up with incorrect CCU variable names.
- now the term "WiFi/LAN" is used throughout the output of hm_pdetect to make clear that hm_pdetect also evaluated LAN devices.
- fixed bug where whitespaces in variable names, values and username/password fields couldn't be used.
- minor fix to addon install script which was creating a www link in the addon directory upon reinstall.
- implemented option to be able to disable any CCU variable creation. This should allow to disable the ".list" variable type resulting in a potentially faster execution of hm_pdetect especially on slow CCU devices.
This is the release of version 0.8 of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- fixed broken CCU1 support.
- implemented possibility to modify the interval time hm_pdetect should be automatically executed at.
- reworked hm_pdetect to not require a cronjob anymore but to work in an endless loop if started accordingly.
- reworked hm_pdetect.sh to act as a full daemon process and fork itself accordingly.
- implemented an 'Anwesenheit.Nutzer' CCU Variable which will be set to true as soon as any defined user was found present.
- implemented a FRITZ!-device session ID (SID) recycle functionality. Now hm_pdetect should not request a new SID on every run but recycle an already valid SID during subsequent iterations.
- implemented possibility to directly save the stdout/stderr output to a log file.
- implemented feature to disable the regular interval-based call and manually execute hm_pdetect using CUxD SystemExec calls.
This is the release of version 0.7 of hm_pdetect which consists of the following changes:
- reworked hm_pdetect to be directly installable on CCU devices (CCU1, CCU2, RaspberryMatic) via installing it as a standard WebUI-based CCU-Addon including a web-based configuration functionality.
- device comparisons changed to be case insensitive.
- an alternative config file can now be specified as a commandline option.
- fixed a bug which caused the enum list to select an incorrect user.
- added login/password check for fritzbox login procedure.
- introduced HM_KNOWN_LIST_MODE functionality to query guest WiFi status of devices.
- connection to FRITZ! devices can now be performed with https:// protocol as well (have to be specified in HM_FRITZ_IP)
- replaced 'sed' tool dependency by replacing all uses with equivalent bash regexp statements.
- removed 'nc' tool dependency by using wget instead.