Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Version 6.21 of codesets.library.
- codesets.c: treat CS_MIBENUM_UTF_16LE/BE and allow CS_MIBENUM_UTF_32LE/BE as
synonyms for CS_MIBENUM_UTF_16 and CS_MIBENUM_UTF_32.
- libinit.c: moved the system and CPU description behind the copyright part.
- all/Debug.c: declare inlined _INDENT() function as static to avoid warnings
- include: updated SDI headers.
Version 6.20 of codesets.library.
- fixed the wrong destination codeset extraction since the addition of MIBenums as alternative to codesets.
- added support for IANA MIBenum numbers as an alternative for codeset pointers to these functions:
- Furthermore the MIBenum number is now contained in the codeset structure for reference, too.