Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- updated translations for czech, french, german, greek, italian and swedish language.
- updated default theme images by Martin 'Mason' Merz.
- added import and export functions for alien address books (i.e. XML files as used by SimpleMail).
- AmigaOS4.1's new notification system will can used to inform the user about new received mails.
- improved handling of header lines in general and especially malformed header lines by certain Microsoft software.
- improved download and export speed of mails by optimizing the amount of data shown on the screen. Overall the speed increased about 200%.
- improved the spam handling by treating the user's address book as a white list.
- rewritten RFC2047 and RFC2822 routines to match the current RFC recommendations.
- individual character sets can now be configured for reading and writing mails instead of having one character set for all actions.
- improved ARexx command handling and extended command set.
- all error messages which occured during a mail transfer now include the account name to make it easier to spot the faulty account in case a user has more than one account at the same provider.
- mail attachments are displayed as a scrollable virtual group to be able to show an unlimited number of files.
- all balance object use the new NBalance.mcc class which supports custom mouse pointers.
- foreign characters with a mail may be converted to either "?" or similar look alike characters.
- reduced overall stack usage by using dynamically allocated memory when needed.
- the text font and style can be configured independently for reading and writing mails .
- the spam training data can be optimized to keep the data base small by removing very rarely used word.
- made the date scanning of birthdays locale aware.
- added various AROS versions (i386, ppc, x86_64).
- added NOSPLASHWINDOW tooltype to start/quit YAM silently.
- on AmigaOS4.1 the new URL: device will be preferred over openurl.library to invoke a browser.
- lots of other improvement we don't remember right now (keep in mind: more than 2 years of development was put into YAM 2.6!) :)
YAM26-AmigaOS3-debug.lha 6.88 MB
YAM26-AmigaOS3.lha 2.07 MB
YAM26-AmigaOS4-debug.lha 2.92 MB
YAM26-AmigaOS4.lha 2.95 MB
YAM26-AROS-i386-debug.lha 1.84 MB
YAM26-AROS-i386.lha 2.3 MB
YAM26-AROS-ppc-debug.lha 2.24 MB
YAM26-AROS-ppc.lha 2.75 MB
YAM26-AROS-x86_64-debug.lha 1.95 MB
YAM26-AROS-x86_64.lha 2.47 MB
YAM26-MorphOS-debug.lha 1.98 MB
YAM26-MorphOS.lha 2.43 MB