Unicode Info displays information about the current glyph:
- Unicode name
- Unicode codepoint (incl. validation)
- AGLFN or GNFUL glyph name (incl. validation)
- Unicode block
- Orthographic usage
A smiling face means that your glyph name and Unicode value are matching. An angry face means things are not like they should be.
Unicode Info also offers useful actions:
- Reassign all Unicode values in the current font based on glyph names
- Switch to the corresponding uppercase or lowercase version of the current glyph
- Show the contents of the selected Unicode block (as template glyphs directly in the font window)
- Show all characters needed to support the selected orthography (as template glyphs directly in the font window)
Bring up the Unicode Info window using the shortcut ctrl-cmd-U.