ePaper interface for Conference Room Assistent System (CRAS)
Note that because this example puts the ESP into a deep sleep if you want to reprogram it via the USB then you have to manually stop and restart it using the slider switch at the moment just prior to the upload starting.
The project is based on different modules
- cras - needed backend project
- kras - optional responsive Angular frontend
- Optional crasBadgeIt - this microcontroller project for small ePaper devices
- Optional crasAndroidViewer - a simple android webviewer
- See the base required libraries in the root Readme for this repository
- GxEPD 2.x
- ArduinJSON 5.x
- Time 1.5.0 - You can find the repo [here] (https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/Time)).
- Download code sample and required libraries, and compile/upload in the Arduino IDE (1.8.5)
- Sometimes the API will return an error if the service is unavailable, simply restart Badgy to try again
Please read CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Jens Zech - Initial work - GitHub Profil
- fadoscha - Team Member - GitHub Profil
- s-wolff - Team Member - GitHub Profil
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details