Computational Creativity and Deep Generative Design: bridging the gap
This repo contains the topics that were ideated during the workshop.
Several abstracts were presented and in-depth discussions took place. The core topics that arose form the discussions were:
- Evaluation Metrics
- Holes in the latent space
- When we don’t have big data
Group breakout ideas
Six groups were formed from the attendees and each group chose a particular area to explore. These were:
- Semi-autonomous co-creative partner.
- Learning a latent space by definition, learns the training set. How can we creatively escape from the data set?
- Build new architectures of co-creation centered on human experience.
- Measure how the human is doing in co-creative systems.
- Creative Systems with explainable component(s).