Blockable is a calendar that helps you plan your day. It's related to some concepts I picked up from Cal Newport in his book Deep Work. Every day, I block out specific time periods on my calendar and allocate them to a specific chunk of work. This tool is designed to replace my paper version.
As for technologies:
- Create React App provided the initial setup.
- React and Redux form the backbone of the project.
- Component tests are written in Jest using bits of Chai and Enzyme (for
- React Big Calendar provides the full calendar for viewing (many thanks!)
- Flexbox made the CSS much easier to write for mobile views.
The project is live on GitHub pages here:
You can see a GIF of it in action here: