Naive hand-written digit recognition with display applications to show image, prediction, and errors.
Description of the building of this project:
- Coding Practice: Displaying Images from Pixel Data
- More Fun with Machine Learning: Recognizing Digits
- Exploring the Digit Recognizer with F#
- Digit Recognizer: Grouping Items and Visualizing Errors
- Recognizing Digits: Visual Comparing Techniques
The data set originally came from Kaggle: https://www.kaggle.com/c/digit-recognizer/data
Articles for this application are collected under the "Machine Learning" category here:
Jeremy Explores Functional Programming
Sep 2020: Moved to .NET Core 3.1, added Channel support, add cross-platform copy operations for console applications.
Feb 2021: Moved to .NET 5.0.