Please sign in to comment.
The swift adapters now require swift-db-* instead of swift itself (Fi…
…xes #526) This is a squashed commit of Pull Request 526, along with some local changes by me, including: * Using :pass instead of :password so that connections that require passwords work. * Requiring the swift-db adapter instead the subadapter instead of the main adapter proc. * Adding appropriate guards to the specs. Currently, hstore ? operators are broken on swift/postgres just like on do/postgres. Also, swift/sqlite is not completely stable, so add guards for the specs that cause it to crash (see deepfryed/swift-db-sqlite3#1 for details). One good thing about this change is that with the swift-db-* adapters, you only need to install the related gem, you don't need to install dbic++.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 36 additions and 25 deletions.
- +1 −0 .gitignore
- +2 −0 CHANGELOG
- +6 −0 doc/opening_databases.rdoc
- +10 −11 lib/sequel/adapters/swift.rb
- +1 −0 lib/sequel/adapters/swift/mysql.rb
- +2 −1 lib/sequel/adapters/swift/postgres.rb
- +2 −1 lib/sequel/adapters/swift/sqlite.rb
- +1 −1 spec/adapters/mysql_spec.rb
- +3 −3 spec/adapters/postgres_spec.rb
- +2 −2 spec/integration/dataset_test.rb
- +5 −5 spec/integration/plugin_test.rb
- +1 −1 spec/integration/schema_test.rb