Please sign in to comment.
Bring support for modifying joined datasets into Sequel proper, suppo…
…rted on MySQL and PostgreSQL Previously, the MSSQL adapter had specific support for deleting and updating joined datasets. This commit brings support into standard Sequel, and supports it on MySQL and PostgreSQL. Note that support and semantics for updating joined datasets varies by database. This also contains changes to the MSSQL support as well, which should work better for datasets with multiple FROM tables. To ease implementation, add a Dataset#joined_dataset? private method.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 156 additions and 18 deletions.
- +2 −0 CHANGELOG
- +24 −15 lib/sequel/adapters/shared/mssql.rb
- +5 −0 lib/sequel/adapters/shared/mysql.rb
- +48 −0 lib/sequel/adapters/shared/postgres.rb
- +5 −0 lib/sequel/dataset/features.rb
- +15 −3 lib/sequel/dataset/sql.rb
- +4 −0 spec/adapters/postgres_spec.rb
- +18 −0 spec/core/dataset_spec.rb
- +35 −0 spec/integration/dataset_test.rb