Astro is your DIY asset distribution web service.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install astro
- Asset versioning.
- Remove module loader code from scripts?
- Collect shit tons of assets.
- Similar endpoint for stylesheets.
- Deploy to heroku.
- Release on rubygems.
- Make sure astro can be mounted within a rails app.
- Command-line tool.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request