Clone this wiki locally
- Run tests from specified directory (DONE)
- Make possible to run a test-suite with tests coming from different directories (DONE)
- Allow mixing of the following protocols in one test-suite: chrome://, file://, http://.
- Be able to run only one specific test.
- Export test results from the Test panel (DONE: clipboard is supported).
- Set break timeout for a test in a suite. If a test freezes it shouldn’t freeze entire suite (DONE).
- Support for acting as a frontend for existing JSUnit test suites. (Or new ones, if the developer doesn’t want to tie themselves too tightly to a somewhat obscure Firefox extension)
- It should be also possible to compare arrays (actual result with expected).
- A method to know the request method (post, get)
- I wish there was a way to check if HTTP request are passing. For example check if a given gif is being loaded or if an Ajax call is being triggered.