Search on Salesforce
Download and Installation
Download the workflow file from the latest GitHub release and install it by double-clicking on
sfto search for any contact, account, opportunity, lead on Salesforce
sf > loginto connect to your Salesforce account.
sf > logoutlog out.
sf > switchto switch the opening between Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
sf > debugto open some debugs logs.
Version 0.0.4 (2020-11-03)
- Fix error in access renewal
- Automatically check updates of the workflow and suggest installation
Version 0.0.3 (2020-10-26)
- Fix compatibility with macOS Catalina
- In search results, list opportunities before contacts
This version was successfully tested with Alfred 4.1.1 on macOS Catalina (10.15.4). It should work with Alfred 3+ on High Sierra and later.
Version 0.0.2 (2018-04-13)
- Option to open links in Salesforce Classic (
sf > switch)
- Better logging (open easier access to logs with
sf > debug)
- Remove notification when token is renew
Version 0.0.1 (2017-10-20)
- Initial public release
This workflow uses the library Alfred-Workflow by Dean Jackson licensed under the MIT License.