Aristotle is an Django-based bibliographic, repository, and access project. Unless explicitly stated, all software code and documentation, including any and intellectual property, is licensed under the Apache 2 open-source licence and/or Creative Commons copyright license.
aristotle currently depends on
Current and Future Django Applications
- :doc:`discovery` Forked Kochief discovery application, modified for use as the Discovery Interface for Aristotle. Provides summary and detail views of Solr, FRBR, MARC, and Fedora commons objects with facets.
- :doc:`datasets` Generic scientific, social science, and humanity dataset management for use by other applications.
- :doc:`etd` Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Django application
- FUTURE frbr FRBR object-oriented models front-end to Cassandra, Postgres, or sqlite, or Google App Engine (requires additional modules)
- :doc:`grx` Gold Rush XML microservices application
- :doc:`marc` MARC record manipulation including MARC record imports into traditional ILS and custom reporting.
- FUTURE schema_org Schema.org microformat support
- :doc:`vendors` Contains vendor specific services
- vendors.iii Innovative Patron API and item XML extraction applications
- vendors.whitewhale White Whale design templates for Colorado College