EF Core unit testing
This repository is a fork from Jason Taylor's Northwind and modified for demonstrating EF Core unit testing for user group presentations.
You can find the original blog post regarding this topic on my blog. https://jkdev.me/ef-core-unit-tests/
Northwind Traders is a sample application built using ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core.
The initial purpose of this solution is to create a code first version of Northwind, using the .NET Core stack.
The construction of this project is explained in the following blog posts:
- Code: Northwind Traders with Entity Framework Core
- Create Northwind Traders Code First with Entity Framework Core – Part 1
- Create Northwind Traders Code First with Entity Framework Core – Part 2
Use these instuctions to get the project up and running.
You will need the following tools:
Follow these steps to get your development environment setup:
- Clone the repository
- At the root directory, restore required packages by running:
- Next, build the solution by running:
- Finally, within the
NorthwindTradersdirectory, launch the project by running:
- .NET Core 2.1 RC
- ASP.NET Core 2.1 RC
- Entity Framework Core 2.1 RC
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.