This is a demo project showing how to use Face API in Cognitive Services with OpenCV.
The demo has several parts to allow real-time facial recognition:
- Get frames from web cam/video with help of OpenCV
- Offline face-detection with help of OpenCV
- Filter out faces that are too small
- Determine if scene has changed and we should recognize new faces
- Sending and identifying faces with help of Microsoft Cognitive Services
FaceGroupId from Microsoft Cognitive Services.
You'll need to upload and train data in MS Face API.
Run with web came
Make sure there are no command line arguments.
If you have multiple web cams, you can change the camera with
// Otherwise use the webcam. capture = InitializeCapture(/* camera index */ 1);
You can run app from console:
cd RealTimeFaceApi.Cmd dotnet run
Run with a video file
Add path to file. In Visual Studio, go to
Debug and under
Application arguments: add the path to the video.
You can also run from console:
cd RealTimeFaceApi.Cmd dotnet run -- "C:\Users\JK\Downloads\Real-time Face Recognition With Microsoft Cognitive Services.mp4"