Real World Sinatra
Real World Sinatra apps and their open source codebases for developers to learn from
Learn from Sinatra apps written by experienced developers.
You'll find the source code for the Real World Sinatra apps in the
Thank you to every developer who has worked on a project this repo links to, your work is helping developers learn Sinatra.
How to install on your computer
# Clone this git repo: git clone email@example.com:jeromedalbert/real-world-sinatra.git cd real-world-sinatra/ # The apps are linked to as git submodules. # This will take some time... git submodule update --init
Information for Contributors
How to add a Real World App
Given a GitHub repo for an app
# Inside the project root: git submodule add -b master firstname.lastname@example.org:githubuser/foo.git apps/foo
Updating the apps submodules to latest
The apps in
apps/ are git submodules. Git submodules are locked to a revision and don't stay in sync with the latest revision.
To update the revisions, run:
# This will take some time: git submodule foreach git pull origin master
Other Real World Codebase Collections
- Real World Rails https://github.com/eliotsykes/real-world-rails
- Real World Ruby Apps https://github.com/jeromedalbert/real-world-ruby-apps
- Real World React https://github.com/jeromedalbert/real-world-react
- Real World Ember https://github.com/eliotsykes/real-world-ember
- Know any others? Please open a PR and add the link here
- Jerome Dalbert http://jeromedalbert.com
- Contributions are welcome, fork the GitHub repo, make your changes, then submit your pull request! Reach out if you'd like some help.