AssetCollector bookmarklet is made to download assets from any webpage.
- deploy static files on github project pages
- do a Makefile to automatize the task
- currently it requires a proxy to change the reply header Content-Disposition
- is there a way to change that ? data: url ?
- it would allow to get pure static website. better ttl for the project
- 1 click on firefox
- 2 clicks on chrome
- make it smoother.
- maybe with more API as it is an extension ?
- maybe do a zip in a data: url
- make a generator of bookmarklet
- all in browser
- with jQuerify or not
- instead of having a proxy server and a download inclient, what about a download server ?
- a running server will receive assets urls, download them in a specific folder
- this option provide a lot more imformation to the downloader.
- assume the server is running on the local box
- it would remove all the automatice download in browser issue
- put the proxy on google application engine and thus remove the server need ?
- would be nice... but i dunno how to do it in gae :)
- make a .deb for phantomJs ?