CCKit for Cocos2D
CCKit for Cocos2D is a set of classes that brings some of the niceties of UIKit to Cocos2D.
- CCScrollLayer - A Cocos2D layer that behaves like a UIScrollView.
- CCTableLayer - A Cocos2D layer that behaves like a UITableView.
- CCNavigationController - A Cocos2D layer that allows pushing/popping of nodes on a navigation stack like UINavigationController.
- CCGestureRecognizer - A wrapper class that allows usage of UIGestureRecognizers on CCNodes.
- Cocos2D for iPhone v1.x
- Base SDK of iOS5 (for ARC compilation)
- Deployment target of iOS4 or higher (zeroing weak references require iOS5)
- iOS 4.0 or newer for iOS games
How to add to your project
Just drag the CCKit folder into your Xcode project.
How to contribute to the project
Want to contribute to the project? Send me a pull request!
- Portions of CCScrollLayer, CCTableLayer, and CCTableLayerCell created by Sangwoo Im.
- Portions of CCGestureRecognizer created by Joe Allen, Glaivare LLC.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.