Clone this wiki locally
- 07-28-2012: a new branch gtk2_24_glib2_32 has been created (deprecated functions have been deleted in GLib 2.32). gtk-fortran has been compiled and tested with Ubuntu 12.04 which is coming with gfortran 4.6.3, GTK+ 2.24.10 and GLib 2.32.3. The GTK+ 3.4.2 version is now under testing in the test branch.
- 07-24-2012: PLplot functionalities have been added to gtk-fortran ! (see the graphics/plplot directory).
- 05-18-2012: NULL, CNULL, FNULL parameters replaced by the corresponding iso_c_binding names (c_null_ptr...) in all the files of the project (master and gtk3 branch).
- 10-12-2011: gtk-fortran has been compiled and tested with Ubuntu 11.10 which is coming with gfortran 4.6.1, GTK+ 2.24.6 and GTK+ 3.2.0. The repository has been updated.
- 05-19-2011: Added first version of the GTK+ Fortran code sketcher gtkf-sketcher.
- 05-07-2011: Added tree widget and also table and notebook containers to
- 04-24-2011: Added multi column list to
gtk-hl.f90, also demo in
- 04-19-2011: Added Wiki page documenting
- 04-19-2011: gtk-fortran is now listed on the GTK+ Language Bindings page.
- 04-18-2011: Added File Choosers to
src/gtk-hl.f90, and demo to
- 04-18-2011: all examples successfully tested under Windows 7 & GTK+ 2.22.1, except gtkbuilder2.f90 which needs GTK+ 2.24.
- 04-18-2011: gtk-fortran has been successfully tested on Mac OS X & GTK+ 2.24.4 !
- 04-13-2011: Added ComboBox interface to
- 04-12-2011: Added high-level interfaces for sliders, spin boxes and text view (and example codes).
- 04-11-2011: gtk-fortran is now GTK+ 3.0 ready ! All the examples compile and run under Linux. See the Gtk3 page.
- 04-09-2011: (gtk3 branch) new unix-print-auto.f90 module (unix-print is in a new directory in /usr/include/gtk-3.0/). => 8466 GTK+ 3.0 interfaces.
- 04-08-2011: a new branch gtk3 has been created to prepare migration to GTK+ 3.0.
- 04-08-2011: examples now compile ten times faster. The whole gtk-fortran+examples can be compiled in one minute using test.sh under Linux.
- 04-06-2011: Added wiki pages on gtk_hl:-A-high-level-interface-for-Gtk-Fortran.
- 04-01-2011: First version of high level interface gtk-hl.f90 added, along with several demos (hl_*.f90) in examples.
- 03-22-2011: a new example list_demo.f90 using GtkTreeView, contributed by James Tappin. You will need the new src/gtk-sup.f90 module.
- 03-20-2011: GtkAboutDialog widget added in bazaar.f90.
- 03-18-2011: new example notebooks.f90 contributed by Jens Hunger.* 03-17-2011: all branches merged with the "master" branch.
- 03-15-2011: a temporary test branch has been created, where logical(c_bool) have been replaced by integer(c_int) in all the project, GTK+ using an int for the gboolean type. This branch will be merged with the devel branch when enough tested.
- 03-13-2011: bug correction in cfwrapper.py and gtk-auto.f90 => functions returning a gpointer now return a c_ptr instead of a c_funptr.
- 03-13-2011: updated menu.f90, bazaar.f90 and gtkhello2.f90. Only the events callback functions must have an "event" argument. In gtkhello2.f90, there is an example of passing data to a callback function (jtappin contribution).
- 02-26-2011: A new example menu.f90 has been added. Enumerations are now automatically generated.
- 02-22-2011: array arguments are now implemented. Add a script to compile and run all examples.
- 02-21-2011: add links toward examples in the Screenshots page.
- 02-20-2011: add a list of tested widgets.
- 02-19-2011: add a bazaar.f90 example with many widgets.
Back to Home