An Arduino-based Simon Game - Final Etched Product
My take on the electronic game "Simon"
- Creates a random sequence for each new game
- Sequence length increases with each victory
- Plays Final Fantasy victory music!
- Portable & professional looking!
- Arduino Uno for programming
- ATMega328 chip
- 1-sided copper board
- 8 x 220 ohm resistor
- 4 leds (different colors preferred)
- 4 tact buttons
- 5V regulator
- 16 mHz crystal
- 2 x 10 mF capacitors
- 2 x 22 pF ceramic capacitors
- Soldering iron and solder
See the included Fritzing diagram for details (+ wires, resistors, etc.).
The code and schematic by Jeremy Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.