🌉 Mission Trail 🌉
A text-based adventure game in the vein and graphic style of the Atari/PC game, Oregon Trail, updated for the modern San Francisco Millennial.
- Millennials are the first generation to be burdened by FOMO, or the fear of missing out, due to constant connectivity to the internet. In this game, the user encounters situations familiar to the modern-day Millennial, and must strategically choose options that keep their FOMO score low.
- Completed by a team of 4 individuals bound by the nostalgia of a childhood game and a love for satirizing the trends of our generation. Built under a time constraint of 8 days and ending in a successful demo.
- Aaron Calander / Front-End Lead Developer : https://github.com/aaroncalander
- Jesse Calton / Full Stack Developer : https://github.com/jessecalton
- Chris Huynh / Back-End Developer : https://github.com/ChHuynh
- Vilde Vevatne / Audio/Back-End Developer : https://github.com/vildevev
- Ruby on Rails
The finished application can be viewed by visiting: