A swifter Core Data stack
This library aims to do the following:
- Provide better interoperability with Swift
- Harness Swift features and enforce Swift paradigms
- Bring functional paradigms to Core Data
- Make Core Data more Swifty
- Simplify the processes of standing up the Core Data stack
- Aid in testing your Core Data models
- Reduce the boilerplate involved with Core Data
Further reading on Core Data:
- Xcode 8
- Swift 3.0
- iOS 8.0+
- OSX 10.10+
- tvOS 9.0+
- watchOS 2.0+
use_frameworks! # Latest release in CocoaPods pod 'JSQCoreDataKit' # Latest on develop branch pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git', :branch => 'develop'
$ open index.html -a Safari
Please follow these sweet contribution guidelines.
Created and maintained by @jesse_squires.
JSQCoreDataKit is released under an MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2015-present Jesse Squires.
Please provide attribution, it is greatly appreciated.