Copyright © 2014-2015 Jesse Webb
This code is available under the MIT License.
Disclaimer: This project is currently in BETA stages of development.
csgo-buynds is an open-source web-app for generating buy binds for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO).
Buy binds, also known as buy scripts, are commands for the Counter-Strike PC games that allow quick, 1-button purchasing of weapons and equipment.
Visit the CSGO-Buynds website and try out the online Buy Binds Generator!
This project was started for several reasons:
- All other buy bind generators only allow configuring a single key bind at once
- To experiment with AngularJS
Along with allowing you to configure multiple key binds at once, there are other unique features planned for csgo-buynds:
- Saved player profiles for automatic loading of bind configs
- Sortable weapons and equipment for customizable purchasing priority
- Printable key-map for quick reference
The CSGO-Buynds Buy Binds Generator was made for all of the CS:GO PC players out there who don't want to use the clunky radial menu for purchasing their weapons and equipment. The online tool is simple enough for anybody to use yet powerful enough to build highly customized binds. Everyone from noobs to Pros will enjoy being able to create easily-accessible loadouts. Don't get caught fumbling in the CS:GO buy menu. Never be the last player out of spawn again!
The creator of csgo-buynds is Jesse Webb (a.k.a. Gweebz), a long time player of the Counter-Strike series.
The main branch,
gh-pages, is where stable releases are deployed to.
Development should be done on the
Pull requests are welcomed!
Here is a list of which 3rd party libraries are being used:
- jQuery (version: 2.1.3)
- AngularJS (version: 1.3.12)
- Bootstrap (version: 3.3.2)
- UI Bootstrap (version 0.12.0)
- ngClip (version: 0.2.6)
- ZeroClipboard (version: 2.2.0)